View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 06:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
CatsPajamas
Forum Leader

I need a codie vacation!!

I need a break.

My left foot has really been bothering me. I went to an orthopedic surgeon yesterday and he thinks I have a stress fracture! So I am now sporting one of those lovely, stylish blue boot things.... walking like Frankenstein. Clomp Clomp Clomp

I've had 2 teeth that were a problem, so I had to have prep work done for 2 crowns. ($1200 after insurance pays its part) One hurts like HECK, so I imagine I'll be back today for a root canal... or 2. The good news is that it hurts to eat so maybe I will not eat so much. :toothache

I've had a handyman here trying to finish the bathroom remodel that has been going on for the past 18 months... and if I hear the words "um... I think we have a problem..." one more time I am going to LOSE MY MIND.

The weather has turned cooler and the nights are beautiful here. Unfortunately, my allergies are off the charts right now and the night air makes me sicker.

Thru it all, I work on my gratitude and appreciating that I have a good life.

BUT c'mon... enough is enough! I need a codie break. Somewhere with sandy beaches, fruity drinks with umbrellas, a good book or 2, some wonderful girlfriends who will make me laugh until my sides ache....and, of course~~~ Cabana Boys.

Wanna come?

Cats