View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 03:26 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  
Tazman53
Follow Directions!

I honor all people who honor all people.
Jon
Short and to the point Jon, for the most part it looks as though every one agrees that if it works for anyone then it is a good thing!

Like I already said if kissing a goat every morning keeps even one alcoholic sober then I fully support kissing goats for those that wish to, I will not come here or anywhere else and say people that kiss goats to stay sober are weak, or sick in the head, or following the herd!

Alcoholism is a disease that kills people, if a program works I will not knock it, I will respect it.

If some one is looking for a way to get and stay sober and in addition become happy, joyous and free, I will share the solution I found..... AA.

If some one is looking for a way to get and stay sober and in addition become happy, joyous and free, and some one else says "Well I kiss goats every morning and as a result I am sober, happy joyous and free, I am not going to say that kissing goats is bad in my opinion, hey it works for him, who am I to say it will not work for others?

We are all here to share how we have recovered or are recovering with people who are seeking sobriety.

We are not here to bash any method of recovery, we are here to look for a way out of a hole and if we have found a way out of the hole to share how we did it.

BTW I may go out and buy a goat if I relapse and see if that works!!! LOL

There is an old saying in my area that "there is more then one way to skin a cat" and if the cat gets skinned then who cares how it got skinned.