Old 09-13-2007, 08:35 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Momsrainbow

Temptation of picking the phone up-that was solved last night. PD took the phone so I would not be tempted to pick it up and talk to AH-he was calling and desperate. Lies, pleading and crying, does not work anymore. His 40 yrs to life is what he needs and deserves. Yes, I am going to pamper myself and the pups. They are getting bubble baths-then I am going to try to catch up on much needed sleep. I do feel safe and secure-just hide in the house and pray they find AH soon. Like the PD said-he would come after the truck-he has probably already been by the house and wonders where it is. Too bad!!!! Well, just learned to to answer the door. AH friend who was going to rent the house-said the PD got him last night-handcuffed him and screamed for a hr. Told him he needed to go back to wherever he came from-he was evicted. Rent house belongs to gram-104 the 23rd of this month but is in an irrevocable trust for me. PD told him-they would handle the house until AH got locked up. He wanted me to call the PD and have a meeting-BS-no phone-no truck-he best do what my guardian angels say. The PD has known me for 18 years now-they know the stress and pressure I have been under. They want to handle things for a while-God love them!!!! They want peace and told me (funny) once this is over-they want tons of cookies and my pasta.Too much drama for me. Like a never ending soap opera. I guess I sound like a mindless idiot-truly not. A bank officer for over 30 yrs. Well, no phone, no truck and not going to answer the door. PD has a key to the house. Stressing again but time for pups bubble bath and me to try to sleep. Hopefully, this drama will be over soon. Praying it will be-settle down and be as wise as you have become. LOL and big giant hugs to all!!!!