Old 09-12-2007, 09:23 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
GailJ

Thanks Hippy, Yes I think separating would be the best thing for me to do right now to really get the binging under control. Hubby and I have not slept together in weeks he doesn't understand the ptsd at all and he keeps taking off. I really let him have it in the car as he has been avoiding having to deal with me or be anywhere near me. I walked into town seven miles this morning as he wouldn't drive and I had no cab fare, had to go to the bank cause they froze my credit card and I had to get it straightened out. He felt guilty for letting me walk and drove me home from a friends. I didn't call him my friend did. Had an apartment viewin booked for 5:30 but hubs decided to take u out for supper an timed it so I would miss the appointment. Have another friend who has an apartment opening up Oct and will rent to me cheap. He doesn't fix anything though and I know it wll be in rough shape. Still at least I would be in town and no longer isolated as I am now and could walk to work untill I get my licsence back