Old 09-12-2007, 09:18 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Momsrainbow

Thanks for your past help.AH called again-told him the truck was being picked up my the police-he thinks is was taken over my the DEA-said the mess he is in caused by my friend-Robert. Like I posted before-truck is diasavled for the time being. Told AH the police were comig after it. The police are just going to hide the darn truck. AH can rot in hell-that is where the lying SOB needs to go. I really do not give a rats ass of what happens to him. 40-to life? He needs itm and god bless the law for finally taking him down. Again, I am a rat!!! Not like his family did to him. AH is a total piece of crap-not as kind of what th PD and DEA said about him.AH thinks they are xoming to seize the truck. Not true-only trying to help. This crap will end-says he talkr to his parole officer and the world is out to get him-BS. AH is a lier. a cheat and a thief and he needs to be in hell. His song and dance does not work-cry baby cry-tell it to the judge!!!!!!!Sorry-40 yrs to life get "r done. Twompolice just came and got the truck-going to be stashed wherever.God love our local PD-gots to make cookies for all-not a bad deal!!! Maybe if you do not live in the south-you won't understand-I moved here from Chicago in 89. All this time has gone buy-patience was an important thing. AH is gone-truck the AH is gone (safe and secure) somewere. I know a lot do not understans this mess in the south-a different world for me-moved from Chicago in 89. So sorry to be a bother to ya'll-just venting!!!!