Old 09-12-2007, 05:09 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Momsrainbow

Sis-I know I was a slow learner and still trying to heal. He has called again-say my firend 18 yrs now-is trying to set him up. Lies and more lies-he is a "blanking adict". I am really stressed now. For as many yrs as I have been friends with the policeman-he adopted me as his older sis-his family is all in Texas. I should not have to expalin to anyone our close relationship-especially to AH!!!!! AH was bleeding the shop dry by his stealing and selling to support his drugs. I had had enough!!!!! Called the police friend-his name is Robert on his birthday-told him to meeet me at the shop-and bring the truck-before AH stole it all and sold it for drugs. You cannot imagine what AH got and sold for whatever? My dads tools-my grandfathers tools. Told him to load up his truck and take it home!!!!! At his house for safe keeping-not a bribe-like Ah thinks-just my best friend hanging onto something AH could not sell. AH called agin-I will NOT LIE-now it is all my fault-BS!!!!! Sorry folks-he was understanding and sympathy-said he is 3 hrs away and he wants to talk(heard that before) told him the truck was disabled-he pitched a fit thinking I did it all by myself. HAHA! Says he has talked to his parole officer and I along with his family are just trying to bury his sorry ass. 40 yrs to life=thats it! He could have talked to the police and DEA last night at the police station-no arrest-nothing-just talk. That was all it would have been-listen to his sorry excuses. When we talked I asked him if he was so innocent would he take a lie detector test-he said no F---- way not admissable (sp wrong) into court. Another excuse-if he was ok he would have taken the test and all would have been ok. Guilty-as he can be!!!!Sorry folks-Robert and I are such bad ass people to turn his life into hell? I found SR I think in the end of June. Lack of 3 days sleep. a bad attitude-someone best help him-remeber SR at my beginning said keep aa jpurnal-yes I did-police are also picking it up. A heart twinge-sorry he did not get help when he was a kid.

Thinking-after no sleep. Does anyone remember the song(church?) Get the behind me satan-get the away-I don't want anything to do with you today?

Guess I best shut up before I make an ass of myself. Found one that was a "recovery person" who I could not handle.