Old 09-12-2007, 04:14 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Mama~D

D@mn babygirl. You have been through it huh!! I went through the same but it was my father and he was addicted to cocaine and crack when I was young. It took him 5 rehabs to get better. He's aged himself so much by doing that. He has been totally sober for 16 years. I remember laying in bed at night crying and praying to God he would be ok even though my father beat me on a daily basis. My parents were married for 19 years and together for 22 they got a divorce because we just couldn't take it no more. My Mom tried to commit suicide, my little brother was running with a gang and selling drugs at school. I had to bakeract my mother and let's just say straighten my little brother out and kick my Dad out so I know a little where your coming from. God sees how much you tried. My prayers are with you. You did what you could but if he doesn't want help then it's impossible to help him. Just keep telling yourself everything will be ok and do the right thing and it will work out sweetie!! <BIG Fat HUGS> ;o)