Old 09-04-2007, 06:03 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
GailJ

Just for your understanding, I live in the country seven miles out of town and was under extream anxiety and "had" to take a taxi in to get the seroqels. I havn't been on them long and I am not going out of my doc's restrictions "to stop taking them abruptly I think would have been even more dangerous. I have PTSD and and extream anxiety which is finally being treated with meds that work well. Thankfully the binges have become much fewer and farther between. I do apoligize however as I was in the midst of a major panic attack from negative stress that day over hubbies weeklong antics and abandnment when I posted that day and those negative thoughts and fears were taking over. I did doube up my seroquels to two a day to sleep through the worst of the the anxiety attacks Friday and Sat, also to keep me away from too much beer. Called my P-doc and truthfully told him what was going on Friday. Sunday I could finally cope with the worst of the anxiety symptoms enough to cut the seoquels back to one at bed and reconciled with hubby and last night needed only half of one tablet. I am fighting hard to recover and not binge to self medicate into numbness. My meds are helping me do both with binging and to live without this anxiety disorder destoying my life. My support is here online.
My anxiety causes me to be agorophobic and clam up especially in group situations. These forums are my groups. The info and resources online are a god send to me and I do use them. Don't worry about sounding too harsh either. I deserved it that day.