Old 09-02-2007, 11:34 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
papatuv

She came home this morning acting like everything was just like nothing happened at all. I told her I was really mad that she never came home. I also explained to her that she could loose her license too. She is trying to think of all of these ways to get out of the DUI (cop friends, lawyer, ect) I wish they would throw the book at her! She said a couple of things that made me really mad. First she said that she understood that I would be angry but that I should be angry at what she did, not angry at her!! WTF?? She then went on to feed me a line of crap about how she can drive when she has had Alcohol. She claimes she is more aware because she knows she has been drinking so she takes special care when driving. What BS!!

She was being her normal self today and pretending everything was OK. She told me she is through with Sniffing, ( she said she would not have told me if she still planned on doing it). I think thats a load of crap too. Im going to an Alanon meeting on Tuesday. I think it will help me, and all of you are sugesting it.
Thank you

Papa