View Single Post
Old 10-25-2003, 08:34 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
Gabe

More from me

People who have loud conversations on their cell phones while in line at the grocery store. Hey people...guess what? Not a one of us in line with you is in any way interested in what you have to say on the phone.
And sorry Juls, but I have no use for people who put empty cartons back in the fridge or freezer after they have taken the last of what was in said carton. Is it such a long and dangerous journey to the trash can?
Bonbon, people who do the "cell phone thing" in movie theatres, are suffering from "Over Inflated Ego Syndrome"...also known as "It's All About Me" syndrome. Our lives, and our movie viewing, must all be put on hold so they can carry on with their oh-so important phone conversations. I have a cell phone. It's for emergency use only. Not so that I can keep it glued to my ear 24/7.
Lately, every time I see someone make a bone-headed move in traffic, they are on their cell phone. Here's to the good old days when people couldn't drive and talk on the phone at the same time.
And in conclusion...people who make six figure salaries, and take three vacations a year...who whine about their lives. And how hard it is for them to deal with all their "problems". (Psst...their "problems" are how to figure out how to get their kids to camp in the summer so they can go to Puerto Rico on vacation. If anyone feels sorry for them, please raise your hand. Oh look...Gabe's hand is not raised.)
Peace,
Gabe