Thread: All About Me
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 08:55 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
CatsPajamas
Forum Leader

Like HappySoul, I am also a member of the SR Witness Protection Program, although I may be ready to "come out" soon. (no, I still like guys.. not THAT kind of coming out)

I am in my late 40's, and I'm single. I am the mom of 2 sons ages 22 and 24. I love to read, mostly fiction. I am a fast reader, so when I travel I take a book for each flight. I enjoy my dogs, although I'm envious of Elana and the others who are able to train them. I have enrolled us in an obedience school so we can learn...I enjoy working on my old house. It's the first place I've lived that has a personality, and the first house that my sons say feels like HOME.

I am fluent in spanish and I have traveled in Mexico and Central America, for work and for pleasure. I live in the midwest again, and I'm thrilled to be able to enjoy all 4 seasons to their fullest.

I've taught rock climbing and rappelling, I enjoy watching sports, and yet I can be a girly girl. (However, I don't wear full makeup while on an island in a lake in the middle of NOWHERE Canada. )

I am grateful every day for the As in my life who led me to Al Anon and a program of recovery. I'm blessed to be able to use my tools in every aspect of my life, and I'm honored to carry the message to others.

And if I were stranded on an island? Send me George Clooney. I'm sure we'd get along famously.

Cats