Thread: DAY 4 for me!
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 06:00 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
rach28
want 2 stop!

hi simply sober, 5 days cool, hope u r over the worst of the physical uuuggghhh!

your sisters friend is yr younger than i am, eye opening, an very sad, 4 u an sis im sure, can i ask what she o d on, a mixture of stuf or just booze, appologies if i missed on earlier post, im quite new, an gettin 2 know people,

i mannaged 9 days, longest ever for 8 yrs i think, i was a 7 am drinker , go to work, drink more, go off to cleaning jobs, come home drink more ,sort kids, bf come home drink more with him,i was doin 16ish beers aday, + brandy that didnt touch the sides, i suffered awful withdrawels, i was given librium, to help,

9 days an i fell with a big bang of the wagon,

my advice dont fool yourself that 9, 10 20 days is enough 2 cure, i found this out, i hope u have more strength than i, but hey if u do slip, u make sure u get right bk up, every sober day is better than a drunk day right,

im glad i read your post, iim still takin 1 librium a ay which with alcohol is real dangerous so u just give me a well deserved kick in the ass to just stop, an start counting again, instead of waiting for a good day to start again, there s never a good day, the sooner i stop the less withdrawels, so a huge thank u, an a hug comin ur way 1 4 your sister 2, i hope u have got good support,an u an sis can help each other thru, xxxx