Thread: All About Me
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 09:07 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Lovestoomuch
Or However You Spell It....

Talking All About Me Huh?? LOL

I'm a 39 year old mother of 2 beautiful girls (11 & 19). I just became a grandmother almost 3 months ago and I'm loving every minute of it.

I was born and raised in the south. I live in the sticks actually lol. I love to go 4 wheeling , fishing, camping.........anything to do with the outside and getting good and dirty LOL. However I can get dressed up and fit in with the best of the best if I need to............. although I prefer a big juicy burger to some fancy restaurant with stuff on the menu I can't even pronounce.

I'm quick witted, optimistic and a bit sarcastic sometimes. I like to make people laugh, but mostly I like to laugh at myself and the junk I manage to always get myself into.

I'm a bit on the clumsy side. Walking and chewing gum at the same time can seem like an imposible task most days.

I love to write and can be quite creative on those sleepless nights. I got really bummed out when most of my stuff got lost in cyber space the last time SR went down.

I have a tendancy to make life way more complicated than it needs to be, but I'm not a complicated person if that makes any sense. I think conformity sucks. I can't stand having to be politically correct all the time and I always try to keep it real.

I'm a news junkie and CAN'T STAND Star Wars or any of the 10 billion episodes of Star Trek..........any of them......LOL.

I love going to the beach, the movies, playing ball with my kids. This sounds like an add for cupid.com or something.

Lastly, I'm an honest and dependable friend. I'd do just about anything for the people I love.......espcially my girls. I always try to do the right thing and never try to step on anyone's toes. That's just not my style.

Oh.......speaking of toes........lol.........I love shoes too and have many many pairs although I only wear like 3.

Great thread BTW!