Thread: All About Me
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 07:35 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
HKAngel24

All About Me

As was a suggestion from my last thread - I am going to write things about ME that has NOTHING to do with the addict.

I long to hear what others have to share about themselves and WHO THEY are. I am sure this has been done before but I always love getting to know others outside of their problems.

Here's my paragraph:

I'm about to turn 25 years old. My favorite food is grapes. I love high heels and wearing dresses, especially in the summer which is one of my favorite times of the year. I enjoy wine, good conversation and dining al fresco. My guilty pleasure is celebrity gossip magazines and blogs. I read obsessively (when school isn't in session) and also enjoy writing, running, yoga, pilates and traveling. Lately I've been reading strictly memoirs as I love learning of other's life stories. I am a strong supporter of size acceptance and promoting healthy body image and firmly believe that: Scales are for fish. My other interests include law, investments, real estate, journalism and psychology.
I like cynical and sarcastic humor aka Woody Allen-like. I like shoes - although I’m really more of a handbag girl- but living in the city limits me to what I can wear on my feet when trekking across town. My favorite authors are Elizabeth Wurtzel, Augusten Burroughs, Cintra Wilson, David Sedaris, Wally Lamb, Caroline Knapp and Laurie Notaro. I also enjoy the free-spirited books of SARK. Although I don’t have cable presently my favorite television shows are Sex and the City, Entourage, Six Feet Under and 24.
I dislike romantic comedies, miniature golf, cheesy love stories, society’s limited standards of beauty, cat calling, large crowds of people, ignorance and cattiness. I have an incredible well of ambition and creativity (I think if I could just get rid of 'the fear the binds' and tap into it.

Now, everyone else's turn. I'm excited to read everyone's paragraphs that are all about YOU.
Thanks for letting me share