Thread: I've lost it
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 05:41 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
MTBChick

yes it is a safer way but I already had my slip for today which was posting the comment on the girls website underneath his comment with the beware of Chris. It prompted him to contact her about me. You know what is sick!! Is on her blog she has this lengthy information questaionare (you know the kind you find on myspace) which she filled out so its basically a bunch of questions like if you had the money where would you move to? or Who is your favorite actress? Stuff like that. Well Chris copied the questionaire and put it on his blog...the sick part is some of the answers he put were the exact same as hers...and the thing is I know him pretty well and I know that those are not his real answers he just put the same thing as her to make himself look like they had things in common!! He has always been a feet and toe guy but he goes and puts that his favorite body part is hands and that if he could move he would move to Canda....Gimme a break if that isn't the biggest load of manipulation right there!! What he is doing is the exact same way he hooked me when I first ever started communicating with him back in 2001. Man he said things to make it look like he was into the same things as me and that we had all these things in common. I'm going to have to pray a lot for this woman I hope only good things come to her and that she doesn't get hurt or manipulated by him.

I should also add she has removed my comment regarding beware of Chris. He has already spoken to her. I know it was bad of me to have made the comment. Time in prayer with God is what I need. God knows the truth.