View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 07:26 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
CE Girl

My roommate is telling me it's way to long since we broke up to still be feeling this way
You know HBB,,,when my husband of 23 years died, people were telling me 3 months into it, that I should be moving on,,,

What the HELL do THEY know?!?!?!

Did THEY lose their husband at the age of 39?!?!?!?

DUH?!>!>! I realized, I needed to LISTEN to those that had,,,

Nuff said,,,

i hope i see him every morning and he feels bad EVERYDAY as he should.
Yup, wanting them to "hurt" as much as we do,,,

Cept for one thing HBB,,,,,their "hurt" is different

As "bad" as we codies have it, we still have a shot because our thinking/life is not altered by substance.

The pain an alcoholic/addict experiences is something we can't imagine. In this case, it takes one to know one.

And excuse me for being so blunt, but your setting yourself up for more pain, if you are focusing more on trying to "make" him feel for what he did to you. Ain't gonna happen, no way, no how,,,,,,,

I have to ask myself, when I try to "force" another to feel a certain way, WHY I am banging my head against the wall to make someone "see" something they simply are incapable of seeing. You know why? Cause it takes the attention off of me,,,he,he,he I don't have to look inside and figure out what REALLY is going on. What is the "trigger"?

What is my NEED!!!!!

~ do I need attention
~ am I feeling lonely
~ on the pity pot perhaps for thinking my life is in the crapper without him?

Whatever, dig into your core, make a list and start working GIRL!! On YOU!! The only one who can truly understand. Take that space he's surrently renting in your head, and turn it to YOU. Much better use of that pretty little head of yours,,,

Peace