View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 06:41 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Done_With_It
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Well, I tried this med for two nights, and I figured out the whole weight gain thing, and that never satisfied feeling. It's a lot like seroquel. Seroquel can do the same thing to you.

I didn't have any bad dreams when I took it, and I slept, but yes it made me hungry even after I was sleeping, and onto the next day. The first night after I took it , I felt so drugged.

I did much better on Ativan than this thing. Screw that food eating thing. No way am I going to be eating like that. He said we could try a "new" drug on my next apt.
But I'm done with "New Drugs" I thought about just staying on the Ativan, which he had said no to earlier, but whatever, which is what I've been taking for sleep for along time but just when I need it. But I decided I dont' even want that anymore. I am trying to just stay on the two that I am on now, and somehow deal with the little sleep I do get, and work on getting more sleep without more drugs. I'm so sick of pills to live, I'm not 80. And someone would think I was, by the amount of pills they give me.
I've been feeling so much better since I'm down to just the two pills, I can deal with the sleep problems better without all the drugs I'm finding.
The drugs they are giving me to sleep, are just making it harder to deal and they affect my mood and my sleeping etc..

Just thought I'd give an update. I had fun burning that Zyprexa!!

The nerve....