View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 09:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
confusedwoman4

Question how do you deal with guilt?

OK ABF is out of the house for 5 days now. He has called twice to check on us says he will leave money in the mail box on friday. We will see about that one. After his call this morning I finally shed a few tears for the loss of his companionship. Jeez this is harder than I thought it would be. The baby has only asked for him once and that was on saturday. I feel guilty because she hasen't seen him in a few days. He is staying at friends house, he hasen't picked up ANY of his clothes although they are bagged up on the front porch. I guess he thinks I am not serious and will let him come back soon? I told his mom that he dropped his car insurance AGAIN and she is taking his truck today. That will really make him mad! She paid for his truck and he was supposed to pay her back and hasen't so I feel she has the right, although I feel like a dog butt for telling her. But I feel she needed to know all about the drugs and the lack of resposibility on his part. I feel his drug addiction is just part of his inability to deal with life problems. He hasen't lived on his own his whole life, except for that year he lived in his parents barn loft. Can't imagine that, so ill equiped to deal with bills and manage your own money and affairs your willing to live in the cold with no toilet! YUK His teeth are rotting out of his head because he has no concept of personal hygene. I....me....had to tell him to please take a shower every day! But I feel so bad because I am not helping him to "learn" these lessons. His parents are good people his older brother is responsible, why can't he be? Is this a personality flaw some people are born with? I don't know the guilt is tearing me up!

Have a great day all
Gina