View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 10:36 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
sunshine321
It is what it is

I get what you are saying but it's not the way it sounds. There is nothing to share in my work day. Here I'll share with you. I answered the phone 4 times this morning. I pdfed a few documents to a few people so they could email some people. I entered time for one of my bosses in my computer which is tedious boring. I released and spell checked that time. I finished and submitted my timesheet to payroll. I will copy a few letters in a while and Fedex one and mail the other. I have created a document that will go to a department so they will print a label for a file I made. I will enter more time for another boss in a little while. The rest of the day will bring more of the same. Now is that something you would be interested in daily. If something does come up that is interesting then I share it. But for the most part, that's how my day goes. Sorry it's just not stimulating to discuss. I don't have a problem with what I do, but it's not something anyone needs to hear more than once and certainly not daily. I bore myself repeating it.

Maybe I didn't make myself clear regarding the party so I'll explain further. The party is a send off for my boss who is getting married on Saturday. MARRIED. Not affair material. And you know, I don't appreciate not being trusted because he has issues. He is a codie besides being an alcoholic. I get that he has issues. But I need to conduct my life too. Just because we are a couple doesn't mean we have to be joined at the hip. That's just not healthy IMO. I don't give the man reasons to be jealous and I certainly don't have time for an affair nor do I want one. I'm sorry if he's so insecure that he feels that way or thinks it. It's an insult to me. I know he's a piece of crap the way he is right now, and he knows it too. That's factual. Whether he decides to do something about that fact before I head for the door is not up to me. But I will say that I am giving him every opportunity to do something before I leave. I do not go backward. I only move forward.

Jenny