Thread: Who am I?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 05:25 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
justjo
Sunny Side Up

hbb, another thing I remembered... About 5 years ago a fella said to me, if you want something in life, just ask, cos, if you never ask you never get.. (Its easier to sit back and say, oh no, I cant do that, or Oh no, Ill never have money)
I always remember this when that negative girl inside creeps up. You know the overwhelming fear of the unknown.
You can do it hbb, if I did anyone can. Being around positive people and taking information from what they tell you can be a tremendous gift. for example, you know when you are chatting with someone and something clicks and you take that away but you think about it more than twice. Well, thats the info you need to use to your advantage. Not sure if Im making any sense, Its like in the here (the forum) something you read and you think, Gee, thats great advise. Use that advise and the world is your oyster.
Like even, a lady telling me that she went to the markets and they sold great plant pots there. I went but I found an antique clock I was looking for for years.