Thread: Who am I?
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 02:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Mair

Talking Who am I?

Hi All
This is what ive been asking myself all week "Who am I". Im 41, from a disfunctional family a long string of bad relationships, my only good things are my two beautiful daughters whom i love with all my heart, they are my life. I was 25 when i had my first daughter, before that i cant remember what i used to do, what hobbies i had, SCARY. But all ive done since having the children is look after people. I married a diabetic who couldnt look after himself so i thought i could do that!!!poor man, watched him have hypos (very similar to being drunk) loose his driving licence, couldnt trust him alone with the kids incase he had a hypo!! I divorced this man and thankfully he got better when i left him to it, we are great friends now. Any similarities there to the alcoholic in my life MMmmm,

Back to the question "who am I" I havent a clue!!!!! If someone was to say "what do you want to do today" "umm i dont mind you choose",

Guess what i think I know now who i am thanks to my exhusband and xab I'M CODEPENDANT!!!!

Sorry bout this weird post, i havent seen an adult for 3 days!!!! there is only so much Disney Channel a sane person can watch before going loopy.

the moral to this story is i think is now that i know who and what i am, i can start doing something about it!!!

Got to go Hannah Flaming Montana is on tv.

Mair xxx