View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 10:24 AM
  # 180 (permalink)  
expenguin

Thinking today is a good time to get more than the usual done for ME....

The process of recovery is for ME.....to better myself and make life a little easier to handle..............God is here to help and that is why I enjoy talking to Him each day....

Making that first step is why we are in recovery.......

Working the next steps keeps us on our toes as we learn what we are made of in this life of recovery.............

No one person gets it easy in starting life out on the right direction of the program............each step is difficult........it is the fight we have begun with ourself.......

This fight is not over till the fat chicken really sings.....I think....sort of heard that one day and thought it will never happen in real life.................

Our life in recovery has plenty of times to sing............We just have to take it one step at a time and stay in the program to the best of our ability...............................

This is where we Clean House and do a good job...........No worry you are not alone on this....

Keep coming back and know you have others around you that are trying to work as hard as you...........The struggle will always be there.....and only YOU can make it easier each day.........
Little Penguin