Thread: Feeling sad
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 06:44 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Rella927
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Jill sorry I was not on yesterday-

As it has been said "No one will ever be Richard" and you are moving forward and while doing so you will feel these feelings when a potential (maybe) someone enters into your life-and that is ok!

I know when I went on that first date (2 years after) my husband the love of my life-had passed away-and I tell you the feelings that flowed I felt as if I was on a merry-go round. After a few days I was glad that I did go because I enjoyed myself (although nothing became of that date) I did go on to start getting out more with my friends and enjoying life! It was a wonderful feeling!

My husband is tucked away now in a corner of my heart where no one will ever take any of the memories or love from me! It will always remain there-(Does not prevent me from moving forward-I just learned how to hold on with acceptance and love)

No one knows the feeling when someone we love so deeply has gone from our lives be it death or divorce etc....feelings are feelings and we will feel them until something inside of us says it is OK to go on because it is what the person we love (Richard) would have wanted for us, to be happy and living life!

Go out and enjoy the company and let it flow-you will know inside yourself what to do next!

Enoy yourself Jill you deserve it!