View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 11:23 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
hbb
Live, Laugh, Love

Don't Want To Go Back To Old Ways HELP!

Hi there! I'm coming home from a weeks vacation on Sunday and was in need of some advice so i don't go back to my freaking out ways at home. I've decided to go back to the gym at night after work after a month off So that takes care of my dinner times, i work 9-5 Mon-Fri. and the weekends are usually the beach or out with friends. My problem is that my exrabf works in my town and his exgf lives near me and and i DON'T want to freak out everytime i see "what might be them" and feel like i'm in a constant paranoid state that i may see them. I don't even know if they are back together, which is the biggest problem that i've created for myself.

I was thinking of staying at my parents this coming week as they are still on vacation and that would take me out of my hometown another week. I know i will eventually run into him but i just don't want to digress from this past week anymore than i have. I feel it's do or die for me after this vacation........please, suggestions would be great.

Not to mention that my ex is the one that should be in hiding....NOT ME :/ Thanks in advance!!