Thread: help
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 01:49 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
just for today
Survivor

Hello DW,

Seems to me and I know this going to sound harsh, but you are looking for answers to your problems that will not cause you any discomfort, will not change your lifestyle and you will just live happily ever after....well honey, addiction ain't no fairy tale....you ask for help and then regardless what these good people say....you continue on your same path and expect things to be different.......recovery, and I'm talking about yours, is hard work....and freeing yourself will demand many changes.....you probably will have to make drastic changes to your lifestye...no big house, no fancy cars, etc....it will be hard and it will take time and a lot of effort on your part......but as I see it you have two choices...make the hard choice to provide a home for you and your children that is drug free or stay and let him destroy all of you.......

I know this sounds mean and like I don't understand or care.....but I am saying these things because I do understand and care......I had to make life altering changes to free myself and my children from a abusive life....it was hard and we lacked a lot of material things , especially in the beginning....but I can tell you without a doubt it was worth it and that nothing changes until you decide to.....

I wish for you and you family peace and will keep you in my prayers.....