Old 08-08-2007, 06:52 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Rella927
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Originally Posted by ICU View Post
Thanks everyone.

I've been fighting my way out of a major 'funk' for the last couple of months. Every once in awhile, the sun would start to shine, but would then seem to disappear once I tried to grab for it. It was very frustrating to say the least.

I had to get to the point where I accepted that the past is the past. And if the past is still bothering me, then I'm the one doing it to myself this time. I've learned from the past, and made major changes, but how about now? Where am I today? Am I 'living' or just playing it safe? Well, I was playing it 'safe'; a little 'too safe'! That became unacceptable to me. So, I guess it's time to start 'living' again.

The upcoming concerts and passes are rewards, or rather, 'signs' that I'm on the right track now. And, I'm going to meet a ton of new people at these shows. These are people I've been in touch with for the past couple of months via the internet, so I know we already have a lot in common.

I can honestly say I haven't been this excited about 'living' again in such a very long time. It's a rush for sure!

ARealLady: Sure you can use that line. I'm touched that it speaks to you.

Cagefree: Why don't you join us at some of his concerts? He's in MASS and CT beginning to mid of this week. Then he'll be in my neck of the woods Jersey/PA later this week and into next.

You are such an inspiration ICU!

I think that is where I'am at "Playing it safe" and I'm working on LIVING again! It is starting to feel better every day!

Hmmmmm
I've been working so hard
I'm punching my card
Eight hours for what?
Oh, tell me what I got
I've got this feeling
That times's just holding me down
I'll hit the ceiling or else
I'll tear up this town

Now I gotta cut loose
1-Footloose, kick off the Sunday shoes
Please, Louise, pull me off of my knees
Jack, get Mack, come on before we crack
Lose your blues, everybody cut footloose...You're playing so cool, obeying every rule
Deep way down in your heart
You're burning yearning for the sun
Somebody to tell you that life ain't passing you by
I'm trying to tell you
It will if you don't even try
You'll get by if you'd only

Cut loose, footloose, kick off the Sunday shoes
Oo-wee Marie shake it, shake it for me
Woah, Milo come on, come on let's go
Lose your blues, everybody cut footloose...

You got to turn me around...and put your
Feet on the ground, gotta take the hold of all
I'm turning loose
Must say I'm guilty of liking the Loggins dude too!