Old 08-08-2007, 06:19 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
ICU

Thanks everyone.

I've been fighting my way out of a major 'funk' for the last couple of months. Every once in awhile, the sun would start to shine, but would then seem to disappear once I tried to grab for it. It was very frustrating to say the least.

I had to get to the point where I accepted that the past is the past. And if the past is still bothering me, then I'm the one doing it to myself this time. I've learned from the past, and made major changes, but how about now? Where am I today? Am I 'living' or just playing it safe? Well, I was playing it 'safe'; a little 'too safe'! That became unacceptable to me. So, I guess it's time to start 'living' again.

The upcoming concerts and passes are rewards, or rather, 'signs' that I'm on the right track now. And, I'm going to meet a ton of new people at these shows. These are people I've been in touch with for the past couple of months via the internet, so I know we already have a lot in common.

I can honestly say I haven't been this excited about 'living' again in such a very long time. It's a rush for sure!

ARealLady: Sure you can use that line. I'm touched that it speaks to you.

Cagefree: Why don't you join us at some of his concerts? He's in MASS and CT beginning to mid of this week. Then he'll be in my neck of the woods Jersey/PA later this week and into next.