View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 09:53 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  
igetallnumb
I pulled off your wings ...

Originally Posted by chicago View Post
come on now. i used to take acid and shoot heroin at the same time just to START to get high. nobody can top anyone here because we're all the same. you are not alone!!! people dont come to AA because they acted sane...they come here to be with people equally as insane who understand.
Thank you for your post...

I wasnt trying to top anyone..... this fourm aint for cutters primarily and I was just saying some people on here wouldnt think of cutting themselves up like I do so I let them in to what its like for 2% of the population...

This isnt a contest.... and if it was I wouldnt want to win either....

I was being honest with my feelings ...when you go through 10 years of your life with a horrific secret under your clothes and finally get enough balls to tell people the rituals you have to go through on a daily basis just to keep yourself out of the psych ward, you would hate to think one person thinks your trying out do everyone else here by saying they are worse off.....

Everyone here has/had it bad..... I just choose to let my demons out for everyone to see and Im not pretending to be fine anymore, Im not fine.....everyone here is the same yes in one way with addiction but we all have things about us that makes us different and mine is mutilationg myself.... thats all I was trying to say