View Single Post
Old 10-20-2003, 03:22 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Cecilia

HOLY MOLY.

My E-mail is stuffed. Ive been mowing and leaf blowing. My trees are molting.

I just figured I would say bye to you all before I was banned from visiting for conduct unbecoming a Codie. Didnt want you to think it was you. Frankly Im surprized I here. I figured Id be disconnected by now.

Mark didnt traumatize me so dont get your knickers in a twist. I mean really, its not like hes this real important person in my life or anything. Hes just some faceless guy on the web. Lighten up. ;-)

Though it is nice to know that you consider me enough of a part of the group to get snitty about it. Most of my snit fits are do it yourself these days. ;-)

I started to not say anything but my bad self typed a retort and sent it before I could stop her. I admit I do have a dry sense of humour. Elvis has no sense of humour and apparently neither does Mark.
Thats not why I gave him a verbal whack though.

I can understand that some people are totally serious and you cant joke with them. If one of you gals had said the same thing I would have apologized. It doesnt matter if youre right or wrong if the other person is hurt by what you say then you shouldnt say it.

Mr Sichel on the other hand professes to be a counselor and an expert. As such he should be held to a much higher standard than us amateurs. Im not a fragile person but some of the others who post are. In my opinion thats no way for a counselor to be postng. A true counselor would have been curious not contemptuous.

Ive learned my lesson. Im staying away from there. It would be SO much fun to go over there and whack him again but Ill behave myself. LOL. I think Ive provided ENOUGH intertainment for a while.