View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 02:26 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
caileesnana

Marle,
I thought of calling the police, but she would just laugh is she is there and alive. I guesss I am just so sad again. I know she went back to drugs, to an abusinve creep while for 64 days she made me believe her again! Not only me, but all at the ranch, the counselors, etc. I guess sad and disappointed is accurate. I am prepared for her to never be normal again, but I still miss her so much. I went in her room and she had just cleaned it up, put everything away from rehab and storage. She called me that nite to lie about what time she was leaving and she asked if I'd seen her room, and she'd finish the "hang up clothes" in the morning. The morning never came. There are all the books she worked through, the letters, the lies, the promises.

Iwill get stronger again, just really sad. Plus tomorrow is the one year anniversary of Chad's death. She worked so hard on so many issues and told me she felt whole again, not dirty. She was so happy to be home.. Then she went to work and never came back.

Kinda like a made for TV miniseries, huh???

thanks for being around,;
love ya all,
susan