View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 08:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
hopeangel

okay, i am sick to my stomach -help!

i just talked to the atty. and he said that ah could be entitled to half of the settlement i get for my car accident i was in two years ago. i am just sick over this you guys

i am the one who had my face smashed against a steering wheel, had to undergo reconstructive surgery, physical therapy, months of the most awful pain and bleeding and bruising. he was in absolutely no way involved in this accident. he had nothing to do with it.

how do i fight this???

on top of this. he is about near impossible to live with him now. rages and blackouts.

last night i spent the whole day cleaning, clearing things out of the house, organizing, picking paint colors to paint for the bathroom and kitchen, and scrubbing carpet to try and get the house ready to sell. he has informed me that he is not fixing anything if he is moving out (did we not see this coming and predict him leaving me with this mess!) my friend came over and helped me- i work all day long - 7 in the morning to 1 at night! i was completely exhausted.

he freaked out (i think because he saw that i was really doing all this stuff) and came home drunk and started yelling at my friend and her 5 year old daughter to GET OUT! did not want to let me finish doing the floors. he threw a drunken irrational fit ( all in front of a poor innocent 5 year old child) i felt so bad my friend started fighting with him. i knew better and just tried to get them out of the house asap. her husband came rushing over. it was a big ordeal. no i know why you cannot even have friends at your house when you live with an alcoholic.

i am thinking of saying something to his best friend who helped him get off of coke a long time back. something has to be done. maybe he can talk some sense into him?