View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 06:26 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
sobahinSF

Ten Days is incredible of OXY and get to doc!

Hi couple off oxy,
How you did it I will never know other than love of your baby. Ten days of oxycontin as a couple without help and pregnant is not only a billion to one odds of making it ten days but insane to do. You must go to a OBGYN and be checked and also to a recovery or support group of your choice. Couples rarely stay clean, one sabotages the others recovery. Oxy is the second most additive drug under crack in terms of brain chemistry. Please, please post here for help in finding you a Doctor and if you are worried about being caught with multiple prescriptions or one of you in the medical field their are ways to get you the help you need. I know, our couple went to that big hospital for his ER residency and came back in your shoes. Please post here to let us know if you want some SUGGESTIONS of where you may go. You need medical management of your baby, and if the Oxycontin for a real cause your pain and your link to getting too much. Please, 23 year clean and sober and saw many of my community fall to OXY.