View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 02:23 PM
  # 195 (permalink)  
rayofsunshine

Originally Posted by hello-kitty View Post
My new motto is "the only drama in my life is the drama I create myself."
Hello-Kitty
Love your new motto! I'll have to keep repeating that to myself. LOL

Life is just too short to spend being unhappy and in the midst of chaos.Thanks for sharing ... you've given us a good reminder to focus on ourselves and our own happiness. If we do this, the rest will fall in place (with or without them) just as it's meant to be.

I finally had a good normal conversation with AH when he called yesterday. This is progress. (if you've not read any of my previous posts, we cannot ever have a normal conversation because its always why I don't write, etc.) He's getting ready to take the math part of his GED. He's already passed the reading, so he'll finally get his GED. This is a good accomplishment for now. He's already found a program that will help him get a job when he's released. He told me that when he does work, he'll either have the check direct deposit or bring the check to me and I can give him spending $. I'm not sure I want to be the keeper, but if he's asking, would that be ok? He told me this because he knows how I'm struggling financially and he wants to make sure we get caught up, etc. and not be in this shape again.