View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 04:01 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Introvrtd1

Lilya,

Im no expert on anger. Just have a lot of experience with panic/anxiety.

I dont think there is anything wrong with being angry, so long as that anger poses no harm to others.

I felt the way you feel before, I understand. I had a boss I wanted to punch out so bad, but my sense of reason showed me the consequences of my actions. It further showed me the regret I would suffer. I would have thrown a good part of my life away due to actions resulting from anger.

I decided to get even by doing a much better job at work so I could not be denied. Sounds corny, I know, but I am proud to be where I am today, because I held my anger in restraint.

I know life can be unfair sometimes. Little we can do about that except move to be the best we can be. That'll show em.

About the anxiety, your thoughts, you may have had anxiety during or after anger and now a relationship between the two has formed.

Sounds like you're dealing with a lot of stressful issues. Your anger may just be the result of frustration or your way of trying to deal with all of it somehow.

Talk to a therapist, or counselor, someone who can give much more qualified advice. What I give you is my opinion and encouragement.

Things can and will get better.

Intro