View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 02:45 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
BP44

Interesting. This does not need to be a sticky wicket. Here is an opportunity to practice the ole slogan " Live and Let Live". First of all I don't have control over these two people or even one of them. Second, we can get all wrapped up in situations that are bad for others, or even ourselves thinking we KNOW this is a horrible situation or predicament. How many times have we thought of someone in jail and say, " Oh it's absolutely horrible that he's in the jail " And the next thing we know, he's gotten sober. This is where faith is truly tested. Where the picture looks like it goes against all we think is right and what is "good" for the other person. But methinks God has a plan. And sure it may be the plan for this person to get in a relationship they have no business being in and get burned, and get drunk. That may be the plan. But it's God's plan not GP's plan. I don't know if this makes any sense. But it's how I see it. I have to let God do his stuff or I'll be consumed by most of it. Probably ALL of it.