View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 10:17 AM
  # 239 (permalink)  
shutterbug
A picture's worth a 1000 words

well despite my latest lack of interest in self-help....on my way to get coffee a minute ago, i passed a book store and went in and found the relationship book you recommended. It was only $10 and when i got to the car i was even more excited when i realized it has been printed with BOTH the first AND second volumes!!! I had a little trouble finding it, but this double print is called "All the Rules" (by Ellen Fein and Sherrie Schneider).

I'm so excited b/c....instead of spending my sunday wasting away in front of my computer going back and forth btwn my 5 main sites hitting "refresh" over and over to see if anyone has written me ...i can lose myself in reminding myself how stupid that is to be so needy and i know the book will give me strength i much need right now to focus more on MY life and happiness right now.

Really, it's the first thing i've been really excited about doing in weeks.

i'll come back here laters and properly respond to your wonderful post. I definetly think the CBT would be beneficial....tho i didn't know there were workbooks available for it!!

hugs,
Jenna