Thread: A's are nuts!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2003, 01:33 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Stephanie

I have been following this thread with a great deal of interest because I disagreed with some of the replies. I felt that if sdp put up certain boundaries then perhaps this neighbor would not get in her way anymore.

I do think people were trying to politely tell her that but she didn't seem to hear them. I think Jon was alerting her to the fact that she had some of the answers to her issues right infront of her.

I thought her response to him was very gracious in that she explained that she had a tiring day and was at work. She apologized and thanked everyone for their replies.

There was no problem here. The only one who seems to have a problem with what was said, is you. I think your time would be better spent taking a look at why you felt the need to get in the middle of their exchange and defend someone who didn't seem to take offense.

When I was new in recovery I heard a lot of things I didn't want to hear but in the end I realized that is probably the stuff I needed to listen to the closest.