View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 07:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
pjbs55

Angry Ot Need To Vent!!!!

I want to say I am sorry before I even get started. For everyone who has been here since I started you know what I have been through with my son. Well now his dad is making my life just as hellish as my son did!!!!!
I had a good friend who was my lawyer and was doing it cheap for me, suing my son, well my ex is my son's lawyer. He had my lawyer removed and now I have to pay for the new lawyer $150/hour. We are trying to get my ex removed and he is fighting it. He got to the Judge since now the judge is asking for all this BS from ME to prove I have no reason to get my ex off the case. He didn't have to prove anything to get my lawyer off. We were married for 17 years, he represented me when we bought houses, he did my will, he settled accident cases etc, and that isn't enough to remove him. My lawyer just had my son in muncipal court for a ticket and he had to step down. This is just so unfair. I HATE THE LEGAL SYSTEM TODAY!!!!!
Thank you for letting me vent. I needed someone to talk to and no one is home today. This is the only place I feel safe, to say what I feel and have people who understand what I am going through. I am sitting here crying, but I promise I will not allow myself to cry for to long, maybe 5 minutes than I will do something just for me to make me feel good.
Love all of you,

Last edited by pjbs55; 07-27-2007 at 08:00 AM. Reason: spelling