View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 12:13 PM
  # 188 (permalink)  
hello-kitty

Hi Sunrise. Your son is the same age as mine. My ex went to prison when his son was 3 mos old. I took him to visit. It was lame and dirty. My son didn't even really care. It was more for his dad. I say good for you for protecting your son and doing what you think is right despite what other people might say.

My ex was just released from prison. He is working. He is not using... although he has started social drinking again. Tequila. "Not much" according to him. I want to know how much is not much tequila?

He is living on my couch. It sucks. It's nice to have someone to help with the baby. And his son absolutely ADORES him. But having him there is also very frustrating as he acts very similar to a two year old himself. The court did not order him any treatment. I think that is a real bummer but if he wanted treatment, he could seek it out. He thinks he has this all figured out. I hope and pray his son doesn't get crushed in the process.

Take care of yourself and be true to your gut and those red flags. It sounds like you are being a great mom! I think Ray has a great suggestion when she says, "HANG UP THE PHONE"!