Old 07-25-2007, 07:13 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  
liesagain

hello everyone
well I'm here and I saw AH, and he looks so lost he really looks like he has just given up all hope hes like a shell of the man I knew

the saddest part is he made the attempt...........yet he tested negative for drugs......his last use was Sat.( friday night I guess into sat am)

I understand that with drug use they deplete all the dopamine in the brain and hes already clinically depressed before and without the drugs.........

but i think I would have rather been told he was high or coming down when he tried..........rather than he drove around for work all day thinking how he is never gonna be able to beat his addiction and he decidied that diying is best for him and everyone else

right now I am here.......trying to wait for the mental health doctors recommendations and I am working with his therapist to make some decisions on what to do next....AH is no help in the decision making process hes not thinking stright

thank you all so much for your continued support and encouragement I really would be lost without you all