View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 07:07 AM
  # 315 (permalink)  
Lovestoomuch
Or However You Spell It....

Has anyone used flea powder on cats? I cant get the advantage and Im not sure what else to do and I promised Snoopy relief.
I imagine flea powder works........depends on what it is. My mother used to use 7 dust on EVERYTHING including the animals lol. NOw......back in the day 7 dust works, but I think fleas have evolved and are now super fleas. Nothing seems to affect them. Short of throwing the cat in the tub and washing it with dawn liquid (works great) I don't know really.

A full night's sleep for you too Loves! Ain't it great. Take it easy. You haven't even done the 10 day antibiotic yet and you want to be superwoman. Those artificial energy boosts aren't the answer. Maybe have a multivitamin. You can't karate kick an systemic infection. Sorry.
Seriously.......a full nights sleep is so wonderful!! I do feel better than I have in a while. Actually Noah called me last night and almost.......in a nice way, ordered me to bed. Hope he does that when I get home.........kinda turned me on. LOL J/K.....no not really, but still..........

I'll try to take it a little at a time. I don't want to feel crappy all over again. My butt needs to get back to work!! Noah sent me some money to get me by but do you know how much I hated him even having to offer???? I'm afraid my stubborn pride has gotten in the way a few times. I'd rather pick up cans off the side of the road, but in this case, I was too sick to do it lol.

i agree with loves, now i have to go back and re read what she said.lol
Teke.........you're just too cute sometimes LOL.