View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 06:14 AM
  # 307 (permalink)  
Lovestoomuch
Or However You Spell It....

Someone force me off this chair!

I have to be productive today. I've been laying around all week with this thing. So, with this sickness I haven't done a lick of house work and let me tell you something ladies..............it needs it bad.

I'd hire Never's cleaning lady, but by the time I pay for the flight down and her wage, then the flight back it would cost me just as much to burn the place to the ground and start over lol.

I've never let anything go for this long. It's caaarazy I tell you.

I know it seems as though I feel great right now, but I'm sitting with my behind planted in a chair and the only part of my body moving is my fingers lol.

Any tips for a boost?? I need some energy. I have that sluggish ugh feeling. I am having a cup of hot tea as opposed to coffee. I rather like it. I wonder how many cups I'll have to consume for that umpf to kick into high gear.

I slept well last night. Got at least 8 hours of sleep which for me is a freaking miracle. So I feel better than I have been. I just get so overwhelmed when I look around. Maybe I should just start with one little area at a time.