View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 08:37 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  
nevergivingup
President

Thanks for the prayers! She's doing good. Needs to stay in the hospital a little longer for observation.

I had the looooooooongest day in the whole wide universe! LOL! Let's see, started out with J waking me up 15 minutes before the alarm clock..... I was sooo upset! Then I drove him to hang out with my niece who's 15 and lives alllllllll the way on the other side of the island. On the way, J fell asleep in the car..... couldn't just give me those extra 15 minutes!!!!!!!! So, drove around a bit since I was early, got him breakfast and then dropped him off. Headed to work when my car (the Kia) started acting up AGAIN!!!! So, thankfully made it to work to train this shmuck! OMG..... I just wanted to pop his head off! I truly, truly, truly could not stand this guy!!!!! It was the most aggrivating, obnoxious 3 hours of my life!!!! Then went to switch cars (Kia for the Jeep) and discovered that my dad took my Jeep. So, I took his car. It was a big ole car swap! Drove around in the muggiest, hottest day with no AC. By the time I got to pick up J at 9pm I was soooooo oily and gross! Then picked him and did the whole car swap thing all over again! I'm exhausted!