View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 03:38 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

i guess ah is still trying to show me he cares by calling everyday, yea right. he tells me that he thinks something is about to happen. i wonder what? he mentioned something about how i all of a sudden decided to get childsupport, i guess thats some kind of sign for him.

he's still trying to make me believe its mine and the kids fault that he decided that he didn't want to live with us, and before he does come back to live with us, i first i have to show signs that i'm in my right mind. i mean this just shows me how sick an addicted mind can get. i think he really believes that he has that kind of power over my life.

oh yeah, he says that i don't have enough will power to stay off drugs, and that is so true in my opinion, i need all the help i can get, and i know this. in the very next sentence, i hear that he is doing good cutting back on his drug use, even though he blow his whole paycheck friday, its not as bad as it use to be, now he don't have to have it. now what kind of junk is this? i guess he's controlling it now, huh? oh well.

thank god i know that its not me who's not thinking straight