View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 12:41 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
kj0975

Hello everyone pretty much caught up on everything. Anvil my nose is bent too how come no one is driving to NY to see me I'm sure I'm on the way to somewhere. Bigsis lives in Wash too I wonder where u 2 could meet up. I need to move to the middle of the US I'm sure everyone passes through there every once in a while.

Kids are GONE first time alone in I dont remember I am kinda enjoying the peace and quiet. Went to bingo today my one niece won 33 bucks I got irritated with her when I asked if she would buy me a milkshake and she said no she was saving her $. I only spent 80 bucks. I said enjoy cause I will NEVER pull another dime, nickel or penny for anything again. I sounded like a spoiled brat. I got over it though.

Going out to dinner with a couple of girlfriends then off to poker not really sure if I am playing or not a quiet night at home sounds GREAT to me but I have won the last 2wks so I might go anyways.

I should be paying bills again but I havent felt like it. Happy r u a friend of mine on myspace? Some please PM me with who that is I think I know though.

Jewelz sorry about your birthday MEN sometimes I swear they need chyte practically spelled out for them. Did they even have brains b4 we met them? Hmm sometimes I dont think so.