View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 07:16 AM
  # 165 (permalink)  
expenguin

Spent time in San Francisco lately ............went to Alcatraz to experience the BIG ISLAND.........what a trip that was and to know that if you were in trouble with the law for just drinking you landed up here way back when.............................WOW.............

I had the time to think about what when on there and at the same time enjoyed the walk..................History was made on the Island and just seems like yesturday.............The big escape........

Had a chance to clean house for myself after that visit and while waiting for the boat to pick us up for the return trip to SF I thought about a great deal..............................

Life is short for some of us and recovery is the next step into our lives to stay out of jail....................think about it..........Alcatraz......sure gave a different aspect to life for me and will for the rest of you..............

How would you feel being stuck on an Island in this big jail.....just because you couldn't get past the Drunk YOU........and put so many in danger from your drinking..................This doesn't have to be the answer to life.............................Recovery is the real answer to a better life for all of us..........................

You are in the right place .......Keep coming back and work the steps..................................You owe it to yourself to better you..........

Little Penguin