View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 02:01 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Cynay

nahhh Im definately a confronter.... It would bother me if I saw a discrepancy and said nothing, ending the relationship only to find out that the discrepancy was a mis-communication or some sort of mis-understanding.

For me it is appropriate to confront discrepancies when it is an issue for me... I have to point things out all the time... sometimes it is my SO and we discuss the whys of it or how to correct the feelings/action... other times I discover its me, Im over reacting, working from old defense systems or just plain miss inturpet what the action or words were ment to mean.

We have the right and responsibility to ask that our needs be met, reality is only as hard a place to live in as we make it by not honoring ourselves, accepting outselves or loving ourselves sweetie. We all have made mistakes and unfortunally we will continue to.... but Once we realize that its ok to make a mistake, ask questions, ask for our needs to be met and just figure out we are indeed worth it, then set our boundries.... reality becomes a much nicer place to live