View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 01:21 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  
PaperDolls
Its_me_jen

I have to take my P(prozac) in the AM. Yesterday, I was in the bathroom at work washing my hands and a coworker thought I had been crying. I looked in the mirror and my eyes were like glass. I'm not sure if it's allergies or the meds. I'll have to look today and see what they look like. They feel sort of glassy now.

Last night was good for me. I got to work on time. When I got home from work I jumped into the pool and floated on the raft for about 30 minutes then swam around a little. C got home and came out back looking for me. I asked if she wondered where I was when she got home. She said she figured I was in bed and was so happy to see me in the pool, actually doing something. That made me feel good. I'm glad I was happy and a bit energetic yesterday. I was tired but able to make myself doing something other than plant my but on the couch as soon as I got home. So, is it possible the P is starting to work already?!

I'm so tired this afternoon. I was sitting here looking forward to going home and sleeping then I remembered I've got an appt with my therapist today. I'm not in the mood for it today.