Thread: I'm So Screwed!
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 11:00 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Sav
Sav

Infernal Revenue Service

Yeah, I'm not to happy with it, but if I owe it, I owe it. It is my fault and doing, afterall, so I'm not going to blame them for it.

I guess a tax lawyer of some type will be the way to go. I know what I did back then, and not that I gave it much thought to it at the time, but I thought they automatically took taxes out on those kind of withdrawals.
I did talk to someone this morning after a fairly awful night (all of yesterday was awful...ever just have *one of those days*?) and he did say they will work with you, whatver that means. Once they hear you've done the kind of things addicts tend to go through, they try to work *with you* He said I could end up paying pennies on the dollar, if it's handled right.

I juist can' picture the I.R.S. as being an understanding and sympathetic institution. Maybe I'll get lucky and I'll get an auditor who will look and act exactly like my grandmother, right down to the milk and cookies!

Maybe...?

No?

*sigh*

Ah well... I think right now... I'll make myself a sandwich! And feed some to my cats. At least they'll get something out of all this!