Old 07-17-2007, 07:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
doneforsure

Ok, where is the line between decency and self preservation? Words of Reason needed

Aaay yaaah yaah! I still have a cell phone account that my exagf's daughter is using and I've pretty much lost all patience with this already. It's been about a month now, and since then exagf lied to get a TRO, forced me to go to court, got everything dropped, but since then I've been trying to do the decent thing by her daughter and give her the opportunity to take over the account with Verizon, and she just gives one bs excuse after another. I finally called Verizon this morning and told them to turn it off already. I'm thinking this is just her way of holding on and although I still have some belongings there, honestly, I can live without them. Vindictiveness is starting to grab a hold of me and I tempted to retaliate by having her arrested for having violated the TRO in the first place, which I didn't, so someone...please stop me. Now she wants to take me to small claims court to get money for her bills. I know it won't fly and besides that I shelled out 4000 last month to pay bills, but all she wants to do is mess with me and force me to take yet another day off from work. I am tempted to file a complaint about the violation, tell the police about the fact that she's a two time offender for drving on the suspended drivers list and a 3rd time is a mandatory 10 days in the county jail. I'm letting her push my buttons right now. Please, someone.....I need to hear some words of reason!!